Become a Mindful Leader
One Day Workshop
In a world where business has never been so fast and change so quick, being agile, effective and successful in the midst of everything that is going on around us is certainly a challenge for every leader. Mindfulness continues to grow and be marshalled by the promise of its benefits for leaders, employees and companies. Research like that of and show how in a dynamic work environment, workplace mindfulness is positively related to job performance. There is a growing trend where organisations of all types and sizes across the globe are embracing mindfulness and incorporating it in different ways and programmes for their employees.
8 hour mindful leader training programme is a focused, dynamic, and highly practical workshop for leaders to:
• Cultivate leadership presence
• Apply mindfulness practices using the ACT model of ACHIEVE-CONNECT-THRIVE to gain skills to:
• Be more focused, increase performance and effectiveness
• Connect and collaborate mindfully with peers and teams
• Increase creativity and innovation
• Develop mental toughness and resilience
This workshop is run within organisations to give middle and C-level executives a leading edge through applying mindfulness practices
The programme is centered on understanding mindfulness and how to cultivate leadership presence and gain mindful leadership skills through three ACT Model core values A- ACHIEVE, C-CONNECT and T-THRIVE.
Part 1 – Introduction
Introducing the Mindful leader
• What is mindfulness?
• Learning about the latest scientific research and evidence that supports mindfulness
• Understanding our biggest leadership challenges
• Introducing Formal Practice - Mindfulness Meditation
• Introducing Mindfulness without Meditation - Informal Mindfulness Practices that can be used in the workplace
Part 2 - A- Achieve
Performing at our best and delivering results. This module is centered on Mindfulness for Increased Productivity
• Exploring our values and principles and how this is connected to the mindful leader?
• Developing mindful attitude of beginners mind and opening up to new experiences
• Working in the present moment and maintaining focus.
• Implementing Informal Mindfulness Practices @work for introspection, centered on principles of self awareness leading to self-correcting behaviour and increased self management.
• More Practices enabling us to monitor and observe ourselves better
Part 3- C-Connect
Connect better with
your teams and your peers.
This module is centered on Increasing your EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
• Understanding perception and subjectivity
• Being a curious and non-judgmental listener
• Collaborating and engaging with peers and teams using mindful attitudes
• Implementing Informal Mindfulness Practices @work for connecting better and building empathy. Practices centered on principles of building social awareness, leading to self-correcting behaviour and increased relationship management.
Part 4- T-Thrive
Developing mental resilience as a leader, thriving and reducing stress
• Learning about the nature of the mind and neuroplasticity
• Disengaging from limiting thoughts, beliefs and behaviours
• Creating space for Mindfulness
• Developing a ‘resilience mindset’
Part 5- Summary
Practicing Mindfulness @work
• Summary of learning
• Exploring what it means to build a mindful organisational culture
• Modelling Mindfulness @work
• Incorporating your own unique mindfulness practices into everyday work and life
Practicing Mindfulness as a leader gives us the skills to influence and increase employee:
Š trust, connection and collaboration
Š motivation and engagement
Š creativity and innovation
Š resilience to change
**Delivered in English or Hebrew**
For more information call Samantha on +972-52-6774475
About Samantha Amit
Samantha Amit founded The Center for Development and Leadership in Israel after spending 15 years as a senior executive in international technology driven companies working with a broad spectrum of global and Fortune 500 customers across a number of industries that include: Government, Hi-Tech, Bio-Tech, Financial, Heath Care, Higher Education, Manufacturing, and Aerospace & Defence.
Samantha’s interdisciplinary approach and vast experience allows her to successfully coach and train people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Samantha is author of Mindfulness for Leaders and Coaches, an applied approach to Mindfulness at Work, coming out in 2016. Mindfulness forms an integral part of how Samantha chooses to live, and the practices which are integrated into her work with executives, teams and groups.
Samantha is an internationally accredited professional coach with the ICF, International Coach Federation. In an academic capacity, Samantha coaches and supervises as a faculty member of the Adlerian Coaching School at the Alfred Adler Institute in Israel as well as IPCTI - Individual Psychology Coach Training International.