Increasing Productivity and Performance (Two Day Training)
It was thought that technological advancement, would free up time. However, technology is moving so fast that employees cannot keep up. This together with a disruptive global economy and the overwhelming overload of information has lead to new challenges for managers. Leaders today need to be even more efficient and effective than before.
How can managers take advantage of rapid changes to increase productivity and performance at work?
This 16 hour Increasing Productivity and Performance at Work programme is a focused, dynamic, and highly practical workshop for managers.
Improve Self Management and Time Management Competencies by:
- Learning different methodologies of self management;
- Balancing Being with Doing;
- Understanding the importance of self management;
- Understanding my areas of improvement;
- Practicing these skills.
Every manager has areas of self improvement. This programme is run within organisations with managers and employees who want to focus on increasing their self management and time management capabilities.
The programme is centered on gaining better Self Management skills.
Part 1 – Introduction to Self Management
This module focuses on introducing managers to self management as a skill and a range of models and resources to take advantage of.
- Introduction to Getting Things Done.
- Exploring Daniel Goleman’s model of Focus: Inner, Outer, Other.
- 8 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- 80/20 Pareto’s principle.
Part 2 – GTD
This module is centered on Learning more about Getting Things Done.
- What is GTD?
- Why the art of stress free productivity?
- Horizons of Focus.
- GTD Workflow.
- Key principles.
Part 3 - Self Management
This module is centered on Increasing Self Management Skills.
- Connecting self awareness to self management.
- Art of Tiny Habits.
- Keystone Habit.
- Habits of highly effective people.
Part 4 - Obstacles to Effective Management
This module is centered on understanding what prevents us from managing ourselves effectively.
- Conflict in Values.
- Quicker decision making.
- Disengaging from limiting thoughts, beliefs and behaviours.
- Blind Spots.
Part 5 - My Map
Putting it all together.
- Summary of Learning.
- Concept of holism and pursuing excellence in both our personal and professional lives.
- Managing from a place of authenticity, integrity and responsibility.
- Defining my unique map with practices for life and work.
Increasing Self Management skills are the cornerstone to being more efficient and effective. Workshop benefits include:
- Learning different tools and methods to manage yourself better;
- Better Clarity;
- Increased organization management;
- Increased Trust;
- Improved Time Management;
- Better Prioritization;
- Faster Decision Making;
- Higher Productivity and performance;
- Less stress.
About Samantha Amit
Samantha Amit is the founder of The Center for Development and Leadership in Israel, is an internationally accredited professional coach and supervisor. Samantha has considerable experience consulting, coaching and training individuals and groups across a number of industries that include: Government, Hi-Tech, Bio-Tech, Financial, Heath Care, Higher Education, Manufacturing, and Aerospace & Defense.
Samantha’s interdisciplinary approach and vast experience allows her to successfully work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Samantha specializes in relationship building, productivity, emotional intelligence building, and mindfulness. Samantha is authoring “Mindfulness at Work, for Leaders and Coaches”, due to be published in 2016.
Samantha coaches and supervises as a faculty member of the Adlerian Coaching School as well as IPCTI (Individual Psychology Coach Training International). She is also an active member of the Israeli Coaching Council, the professional body developing standards and ethics for the coaching industry in Israel. Samantha has coached and trained leading managers from organizations such as: Norwegian Embassy in Tel Aviv, American Embassy in Tel Aviv, Zotal Biologicals and Instrumentation, Ness Technologies, StarVision Partners, HP, Maccabi Health, Bank Hapoalim, Osem Food, IDF, Alfred Adler Institute and more.
Increasing Productivity and Performance Workshop can also be delivered in Hebrew.