Emotional Intelligence For Increased Effectivity
Two Day Workshop
Managers are increasingly overwhelmed by the pace at which they need to perform and the pressure of achieving results can be stressful and lead to people reacting negatively to situations and one another. Cultivating emotional intelligence skills is relevant for every manager as it relates to every human interaction from team meetings to employee motivation and engagement, to customer service and has many far reaching benefits that impacts on a company’s growth and success. Increasing a managers EQ helps a manager grow their emotional and social intelligence so that they are more resistant to change, so that they respond mindfully and wisely instead of reacting unconsciously to situations. Managers with high EQ are better equipped to be successful in today’s VUCA world.
Companies are growing tomorrows leaders today by investing in EQ training to foster these critical competencies that can be learnt.
This 16 hour Emotional Intelligence For Increased Effectivity is a focused, dynamic, and highly practical workshop for managers to:
• Learn EQ Competencies and to:
• Know yourself better
• Lead with greater awareness from the inside-out
• Understand the importance of self management
• Check in around self management competencies
• Learn how to understand peers and colleagues better
• Understand how can adapt to others
• Gain skills to communicate more effectively
• Practice these skills
Every manager has areas of improvement. This programme is run within organisations who invest in managers and employees to cultivate critical competencies that can be learnt and practiced. This workshop can be run with a team or managers from different divisions.
The programme is centered on cultivating EQ skills
Part 1– Introduction
Introducing Emotional Intelligence
• What is Emotional Intelligence?
• Understanding why these are key competencies and how they can assist managers in being successful from the inside out
• Exploring Daniel Goleman’s model of Emotional Intelligence
• Introduction to other models that use colors to gain insight into yourself and your peers
Part 2– Self Awareness
This module is centered on understanding and increasing Self Awareness
• Understanding the importance of building self awareness
• How to build self awareness
• Introducing Mindfulness as integral to building self awareness
• Learning my colors
• Implementing Informal Mindfulness Practices @work for introspection, centered on principles of self awareness leading to self-correcting behaviour and increased self management.
• More Practices enabling us to monitor and observe ourselves better
Part 3- Self Management
Connect better with your teams and your peers.
This module is centered on Increasing Self Management Skills
• Connecting self awareness to self management
• Emotional Mastery
• Inquiring into my self management competencies
• Creating a path to improving this skillset
Part 4- Social Awareness
This module is centered on understanding and increasing Social Awareness
• Understanding perception and subjectivity
• Disengaging from limiting thoughts, beliefs and behaviours
• Learning about my colleague’s differences through colors
• Building Empathy
• Being aware of the impact I have on others
Part 5- Relationship Management
Putting it all together
• Concept of holism and pursuing excellence in both our personal and professional lives
• Managing from a place of authenticity, integrity and responsibility
• Engaging teams through mindful communication including listening with curiosity, non-judgmentally to peers and team
• Implementing Informal Mindfulness Practices @work for connecting better and building empathy. Practices centered on principles of building social awareness, leading to self-correcting behaviour and increased relationship management.
• Defining unique goals and practices for life and work
Building Emotional Intelligence influences everything and everyone we interact with, and leading to increases in:
Š Organization management
Š Respect and trust
Š Social intelligence
Š Interpersonal Communication
Š Colleague support
Š Resolving conflict situations
**Delivered in English or Hebrew**
For more information call Samantha on +972-52-6774475
About Samantha Amit
Samantha Amit founded The Center for Development and Leadership in Israel after spending 15 years as a senior executive in international technology driven companies working with a broad spectrum of global and Fortune 500 customers across a number of industries that include: Government, Hi-Tech, Bio-Tech, Financial, Heath Care, Higher Education, Manufacturing, and Aerospace & Defence.
Samantha’s interdisciplinary approach and vast experience allows her to successfully coach and train people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Samantha is author of Mindfulness for Leaders and Coaches, an applied approach to Mindfulness at Work, coming out in 2016. Mindfulness forms an integral part of how Samantha chooses to live, and the practices which are integrated into her work with executives, teams and groups.
Samantha is an internationally accredited professional coach with the ICF, International Coach Federation. In an academic capacity, Samantha coaches and supervises as a faculty member of the Adlerian Coaching School at the Alfred Adler Institute in Israel as well as IPCTI - Individual Psychology Coach Training International.