One Day Workshop
Research is showing that the majority of employees are not engaged. This is a huge concern as engagement affects key business outcomes and drives growth. The pressures of a global competitive, uncertain, and volatile economy means that creating and sustaining a strong workplace culture that is healthy and effective, is increasingly challenging.
Conscious Management is the new competency to master in today’s VUCA world.
8 hour Conscious Management programme is a focused, dynamic, and highly practical workshop for managers to:
• Learn Conscious Management Competencies using the ACT model of ACHIEVE-CONNECT-THRIVE to gain skills to:
• Lead from awareness
• Align our values and beliefs with that of the workplace
• Recognize the higher purpose of the business and the interdependence of the stakeholders
• Connect, collaborate and bring out the best with their peers and teams
• Be an integral part of creating and sustaining a thriving and successful org culture that embodies continual self improvement and awareness of self and others
This workshop is run within organisations who invest in their middle and top managers so that they embody attitude, intent and behaviour of leading from a place of higher purpose and values, with care and attention to greater self and social awareness.
The programme is centered on cultivating mindful presence and gain conscious management skills through three ACT Model core values A- ACHIEVE, C-CONNECT and T-THRIVE.
Part 1– Introduction
Introducing Conscious Management
• What is conscious management?
• Understanding VUCA and management challenges
Part 2 - A- Achieve
This module is centered on Conscious Management for Increased Self Awareness
• Exploring our values, principles, beliefs and attitudes
• Understanding the importance of building self awareness
• How to build self awareness
• Introducing Mindfulness as integral to building self awareness
• Implementing Informal Mindfulness Practices @work for introspection, centered on principles of self awareness leading to self-correcting behaviour and increased self management.
• More Practices enabling us to monitor and observe ourselves better
Part 3- C-Connect
Connect better with your teams and your peers.
This module is centered on Increasing your social awareness
• Understanding perception and subjectivity
• Managing from a place of authenticity, integrity and responsibility
• Engaging teams through mindful communication including listening with curiosity, non-judgmentally to peers and team
• Creating a culture that embodies sharing of knowledge, support and collaboration
• Implementing Informal Mindfulness Practices @work for connecting better and building empathy. Practices centered on principles of building social awareness, leading to self-correcting behaviour and increased relationship management.
Part 4- T-Thrive
Putting it all together
• Summary of learning
• Disengaging from limiting thoughts, beliefs and behaviours
• Concept of holism and pursuing excellence in both our personal and professional lives
• Defining unique goals and practices for life and work
Conscious Management influences everything and everyone we interact with, creating and sustaining an org culture of:
• Trust, connection to self and others
• Motivation, commitment and engagement
• Higher performance
• Readiness for change
**Delivered in English or Hebrew**
For more information call Samantha on +972-52-6774475
About Samantha Amit
Samantha Amit founded The Center for Development and Leadership in Israel after spending 15 years as a senior executive in international technology driven companies working with a broad spectrum of global and Fortune 500 customers across a number of industries that include: Government, Hi-Tech, Bio-Tech, Financial, Heath Care, Higher Education, Manufacturing, and Aerospace & Defence.
Samantha’s interdisciplinary approach and vast experience allows her to successfully coach and train people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Samantha is author of Mindfulness for Leaders and Coaches, an applied approach to Mindfulness at Work, coming out in 2016. Mindfulness forms an integral part of how Samantha chooses to live, and the practices which are integrated into her work with executives, teams and groups.
Samantha is an internationally accredited professional coach with the ICF, International Coach Federation. In an academic capacity, Samantha coaches and supervises as a faculty member of the Adlerian Coaching School at the Alfred Adler Institute in Israel as well as IPCTI - Individual Psychology Coach Training International.